AARG! Anonymous  wrote:
>In fact, you are perfectly correct that Microsoft architectures would
>make it easy at any time to implement DRL's or SNRL's.  They could do
>that tomorrow!  They don't need TCPA.  So why blame TCPA for this feature?

The relevance should be obvious.  Without TCPA/Palladium, application
developers can try to build a Document Revocation List, but it will
be easily circumvented by anyone with a clue.  With TCPA/Palladium,
application developers could build a Document Revocation List that could
not be easily circumvented.

Whether or not you think any application developer would ever create such
a feature, I hope you can see how TCPA/Palladium increases the risks here.
It enables Document Revocation Lists that can't be bypassed.  That's a
new development not feasible in today's world.

To respond to your remark about bias: No, bringing up Document Revocation
Lists has nothing to do with bias.  It is only right to seek to understand
the risks in advance.  I don't understand why you seem to insinuate
that bringing up the topic of Document Revocation Lists is an indication
of bias.  I sincerely hope that I misunderstood you.