I've thought of some non-DRM uses of TCPA/Palladium technology

1. Electronic voting machines (as in Brazil)--that way you can tell that the
vote totals that are communicated to you were indeed generated using the
authorized software.  I still think there should be an auditable paper
trail.

2. Prevent cheating in open-source network games.  In competition, you could
know whether you're competing against the un-modified versions of the
software.  This problem was noted with Quake:

Kind of ironic that TCPA could actually solve a problem of open source
software.