--

On 21 Nov 2002 at 22:24, Declan McCullagh wrote:
> Yes. Clearly it's okay for torture warrants to exist -- as
> long as you're a member of the political class that gets to
> approve them...

At present, if the US wants someone terminally interrogated,
they ship him to Egypt and ask the Egyptians to do the
interrogation.

I am mildly suprised they do not ask the Afghans to do the
interrogations, since poems have been written concerning the
remarkable effectiveness of Afghan interrogations.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     Jyf5nXEcZGYbFVFMsrtVZ973GZhAHY04PCKLDC4a
     4OpiaSbnH8yY1vYQHQAPfTAfNqbAvyyBgFMDUG6Ir