Quoth Bill:
> (Actually the dilution theory says that the more dilute the
preparation,
> the _stronger_ it is, at least if it's diluted by the people who sell
it
> and not by the people who buy it.  It's rather like somebody's theory
of
> making a dry martini, which is that you take the vermouth bottle
> and gesture meaningfully in the direction of the shaker of gin. :-)

Homeopathic hacking: If I merely open my filter file, that should be
enough to resist spam?
And merely touching the shrinkwrap on a firewall in Fry's will protects
my systems too.

Your physician can obtain blister-packed placebo pills if it makes you
feel better.
A saline injection for the refractory cases.

I prefer to keep my crystals oscillating in little metal cans, not
around my neck.