> On Sat, 14 Dec 2002, Steve Furlong wrote:
>
> > Jim Choate, in a display of bad judgement and ill temper never before
> > seen on the internet, spewed forth the following blood-libel:

I have fulfilled a lifelong goal, I have walked where no man has ever
walked before. I can now die happy ;)

> > I'm not sure I agree with Odlyzko's point about connectivity vs content.
> > But your prior statement, "Bullshit, if there isn't content why do they
> > want connectivity? What is it they are connecting to?", misses the
> > distinction between the two.

There is -no- distinction between the two, they are opposite sides of the
-same- coin. To talk of one without the other is simply asinine and
ignorant. Typical western deconstructionist thinking, muddled.

    We don't see things as they are,                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    we see them as we are.                                   www.ssz.com
                                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Anais Nin                                         www.open-forge.org