On Tue, 24 Dec 2002, Anonymous wrote:

> I hope you are not letting the ends justify the means. As
> someone here wrote it's just not right to even do a reverse
> panopticon on the feebs who are building the total information
> awareness surveillance on us.
>
> To do othewise would be failing to wait while dangers to freedom
> and democracy gather. It would be making a preemptive strike
> based only on your having credible evidence that your freedom is
> endangered.
>
> You must not follow the example being set for you by your
> government. Looking back, the French Resistance were simply
> terrorists, attacking the legitmate Vichy Government, and using
> terror and violence to achieve their political ends. Evil, just
> evil. History needs to be revised to address these violent
> criminals who did these violent deeds to their government.

You realize you are talking to the CACL contingent don't you? Their view
is anything that upsets them is justification for anything they want to
do.

Greed is good.

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org