At 12:41 PM 1/3/2003 -0500, you wrote:
On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 06:16:48PM -0500, Trei, Peter wrote:
> A year or two ago, I suggested to someone associated with
> http://www.thebunker.com (an ISP based in an underground
> ex-RAF bunker in Britain) that they set up a web-accessible
> camera on the entrance, so that anyone could detect an
> attack in progress.

Hmm. Why couldn't any corporate officer of an ISP be served at home,
on the golf course, in a car on the way to work, at a grocery store,
etc.? And why couldn't the court order say "be silent?" If cypherpunks
and the general pubilc know about such security practices, the TLAs
would as well.

One of my parallel suggestions was to have all the officers and directors non-resident foreigners.

steve