michael cardenas wrote:

> What was the bit length of the rsa key that they factored?

I probably should have highlighted this with more than an "Oh my" at the
end of the exerpt, but the point of the quote was to poke some fun at the
legendary ability of the British IT Press to get breaking computer stories
almost totally wrong.

Unless there are developments I don't yet know about, Neo was working on
the RSA Challenge, which has nothing to do with Microsoft, and Neo hasn't
factored anything yet.

Sorry for any confusion.

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+