On Sun, 12 Jan 2003, Kevin S. Van Horn wrote:

> I've known about Mixmaster for years, but only just now finally
> downloaded and installed it (Mixmaster 2.9.0).  Does anyone know where I
> can find documentation on how to actually use it?  The distribution
> (from Sourceforge) contains no documentation whatsoever beyond a *very*
> terse man page that has no information at all on the interactive
> interface, and only has one-line summaries of each command-line option.

We know the documentation is lacking. Alex is working on a user-guide for
Mixmaster, which should accompany Mixmaster 3.0. In the mean time, there
is the README file, which should be enough to get you started; the
Remailer FAQ[1], which is also a work-in-progress, but helpful to new
remops;  and the [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]
lists, where users and remops (respectively) can ask for help.

Mixmaster 2.9.0's ncurses interface is pretty simplistic. It lets you
create mail, address it, select a chain of remailers to send mail through,
etc. Is there something in particular that you are having trouble with?
If so, please ask on [EMAIL PROTECTED], and someone will
certainly help you.

--Len.

[1] http://mixmaster.sourceforge.net/faq.shtml