At 03:33 PM 02/06/2003 -0500, Tyler Durden wrote:
Holy sh*t is this guy stupid. Racist too.
I guess anyone who doesn't look/sound/think like this MF is "they".
Better round up those blacks while we're at it.
-TD
Yahoo seems to have good resources liked to their political articles.
Here's Coble's bio http://yahoo.capwiz.com/y/bio/?id=445
and here's the list of campaign contributions he reported last election,
complete with contact names and mailing addresses of the
organizations that donated to him.
http://yahoo.capwiz.com/y/bio/fec/?id=445&cycle=2001-2002
Most of them don't list email addresses,
but it'd be fun if they all got faxes about their boy....

From: "Major Variola (ret)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Congressmen in need of composting: Manzanar fine with him
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 11:26:20 -0800

HIGH POINT, N.C. - A congressman who heads a homeland security
subcommittee said on a radio call-in program that he agreed with the
internment of Japanese-Americans during World War II.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030206/ap_on_re_us/congressman_prison_camps_7
Why don't they stop pretending and call it Fatherland Security Agency?