On Sunday, March 2, 2003, at 12:51 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Trend SMEX Content Filter has detected sensitive content.

Place = [EMAIL PROTECTED]; ;
Sender = [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject = Press Coverage, Snarky Media Personalities, and War
Delivery Time = March 02, 2003 (Sunday) 15:51:47
Policy = Dirty Words
Action on this mail = Quarantine message

Warning message from administrator:
Sender, Content filter has detected a sensitive e-mail.

Don't send me any more unsolicited warning messages, you fucking stooges.

--Tim May
"As my father told me long ago, the objective is not to convince someone
 with your arguments but to provide the arguments with which he later
 convinces himself." -- David Friedman