helo,

> Hilarious, dude.  Who got nukes first?  India.
Nope US did.
India got after US and before pakistan.Pak claims to
have nukes since 1983,though they were tested only in
1999-his report comes frm pakistan.

> See your own propoganda site,

US is not the only counrty who can do that :-)

We are tired of watching CNN and BBC.Even local news
papers do carry more truth of whats happening around
the world.

> http://www.saag.org/papers5/paper451.html
> "THE MAY 1998 POKHRAN TESTS: Scientific Aspects by
> R. Chidambaram"
> for a nice tech description of your past and recent
> gizmos.
>
> And your "blackmailing" agitprop is taken straight
> from
> http://www.saag.org/papers5/paper482.html
> "PAKISTAN'S NUCLEAR BLACKMAILING: Spreading fear of
>  nuclear terror"      by Dr. Rajesh Kumar Mishra
> (which is a typical paper topic by South Asia
> Analysis Group,
> which seems to be an Indian 1960's RAND).

More than propaganda-they pubicly claimed that nukes
are not made to be kept on the shelves.Any way there
is nothing much any body can do about it-be it india
or pak or US or Russia.India also has a self imposed
moretarium of no first use of nukes.
US conducted nearly a thousand nuclear tests over the
years and imposed sanctions on india and pak for
testing nukes.Every one does have a propaganda whether
the US likes it or not and US is not the only country
who can do what they like  :-).

Regards Sarath.
http://tax.yahoo.com