Yeah, but this is a metadata search, correct? Seems to me Our Protectors(TM) are probably able to search a vast database of images themselves. In other words, go look for details they hadn't previously thought of as being important (and hence were not available in metadata). Given high-density CCDs and real cheap storage, these details may be very minute, or perhaps small+far away.

-TD

From: Rediscover/db <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tyler Durden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: photodisc search (was Re: BOUNTY BEAR is Faster ...)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 13:26:41 -0700

Tyler Durden wrote:
> arrays, it might be possible for a database search to include parameters
> such as "brown eyes"..."1mm zit pockmark on left cheek", and then a search

You probably already know of this, but something like Photodisc?
Getty Images - stock photos and images:

http://www.photodisc.com/
http://www.fotosearch.com/photodisc/

Has a search feature, eg "content young woman sitting looking at camera"
(direct quote used to find the pic MicroSoft used for their
"switch" campaign).

MSN Life Events gives you the tips and tools to handle the turning points in your life. http://lifeevents.msn.com