Tyler Durden wrote:

What about where N=1?

I don't understand. You can only have an infinite number (or number of progressions) where the number of numbers in a number is inifinite.

After googling up some references, it seems the Major made a small misstatement. Green appears to have proven that for any number N greater than 1, there are an infinite number of prime progressions where the primes are separated by N. For example, 3,5,7 are all primes differing by 2. The _Science_ article is behind their paid-subscription wall, so I can't look at the source, but http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20040424/mathtrek.asp talks a bit about the general subject.

--
Roy M. Silvernail is [EMAIL PROTECTED], and you're not
"It's just this little chromium switch, here." - TFT