I am looking for (true) horror stories about banking corruption. Specific
examples of money laundering, private information improperly divulged,
young clerks blackmailed by means of their sexuality, dark family secrets,
addicted boards of directors, and other methods of subversion.

(why?)
Basically, I'm writing a paper and I want a cite for the sentence
"Unfortunately, even large banking institutions with more than $100
million in assets have been known to collaborate with wealthy
organizations or individuals in avoiding the law." I'm looking on my own
of course, but figured it was worth asking here.

U.S. banks preferred, but anything graphic will do.

Thanks!
-David Molnar