[Stupid "Re: CDR:" prefix that Choate adds to messages flowing through his
system removed.]

At 8:52 AM -0800 2/8/00, Aaron wrote:
>On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:37:41 -0500 (EST), dmolnar wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Aaron wrote:
>>
>>> Dude, you should spend less time on "philosophy" and more time
>>> on productive stuff.
>>
>>what is the nature of productive stuff?
>
>Impudent answer.  My reply was only to a bunch of senseless philosophical
>babel and name-dropping.  Nothing against
>philosophy, just the notion that philosophy is more important than getting
>something done.  Productivity consists of self-
>actualization.  Mental masturbation doesn't actualize anything.

Your dislike of thinking is noted.

By the way, how do you reconcile your "getting something done" stance with
both your lack of substantive technical contributions to this list and with
your rants about the WTO, such as this gem:

At 3:29 PM -0800 12/1/99, Aaron wrote:

>You say the WTO protesters don't oppose globalization.  I was at the local
>protest where they screamed "no to globalization".  These are the last
>voices calling for you to buy and sale locally.
>
>If you pretend to care about the constitution, you cannot ignore the WTO.
>The Federal Government is not allowed to unilaterally overturn state and
>local laws.  The WTO does it in secret meetings by unelected officials.
>
>Some of you (openly opposed to democracy) no doubt welcome the control of
>global corporate interests.  Those of you still human should be supporting
>protesters.

It appears you are neither a coder nor a thinker. How quaint.

--Tim May

"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.