If you think that anyone in the better business bureau will be able to make
sense of your posts on the pro se fights websites you are mistaken.  I've
got lots of schooling and a pretty good grasp of the English language and
your prose are almost impossible to decipher and the meaning behind them is
totally lost.  I'd suggest you sit down with an English major and try and
rewrite your complaints.