Reese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Declan, I am impressed.  This appears to be a beautific job of reporting
>what happened, and what everyone said about it.

Isn't that what a reporter is supposed to do?

>Reviewing the article again, there was no comment on the obvious...

If it was obvious why would he need to?  You'd have to be some kind
of moron not to make that connection.

Regards,  Matt-

Subscribe to Freematt's Alerts: Pro-Individual Rights Issues
Send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words subscribe FA
on the subject line. List is private and moderated (7-30 messages per month)
Matthew Gaylor,1933 E. Dublin-Granville Rd., PMB 176, Columbus, OH  43229
Archived at http://www.egroups.com/list/fa/