At 06:56 PM 3/6/00 -0500, Jim Choate wrote:
>> > lasers.  Inject a few volt p-t-p 25-45 MHz CW signal (using

Jim, let me be the first to flame incredulously at your
physics.  Tim is probably in seizures right now.

Coax is electrical Jim, and the head-end amps listening
to the shared coax looping through da hood saturate if you don't play by
the electrical, analog RF signal-injection rules.  The properties of glass
don't figure in.

May all your outlets be GFI'd