--- message 1 ----
--- message 2 ----

You cannot (a)buse my system(s) in this manner. The account that
the payee will be able to deposit the money in is the account that
is specified by the payer in his/her signature when making the
payment. If payer-only untraceability is switched on in the design,
the payee cannot prevent the payer's device(s) [user-controlled
computer / smartcard] from learning the account to which the money
can be deposited. That is, payer untraceable cash plus payer
untraceable cash in the other direction does NOT become mutually
untraceable cash.

As to your argument that there need be only one payment system in
the world with two-sided untraceability:
- the fact that a crime is *possible* does not mean one might as
  well facilitate it.
- your "extortion solution" requires the victim to perform fairly
  extensive things, such as perhaps show up in another country in
  person. What I am more worried about in a fully untraceable ecash
  system is if anyone can extort other people for much smaller
  amounts by threatening to divulge certain info about them or
  to trigger a logic bomb or the like. *That* is why I think a
  large-scale electronic cash system with 2-way untraceability
  may not be acceptable to anyone including consumers.

Stefan