email to your friends and can credit you the $25. Go to
http://www.radiofreecash.com/25bonus.asp for more information
on this special bonus.

Welcome and have fun!! -  Your friends at radiofreecash.com

You can use the following link in your referral emails to friends:
http://www.radiofreecash.com/home.asp?ref=RipleySt

OR, attached below please find a sample email to send to your friends.
PLEASE keep in mind our firm anti-spamming policy.

----------

Check this out...

There's a company called RadioFreeCash.com (www.radiofreecash.com)
that is paying you to listen to the radio on your computer... and not
only do they pay you, but they also pay you for the referrals who you
bring to their community.  This could mean serious cash for you,
especially if you get in early.

You've probably all heard of other companies that pay you to surf the
net and all the money people are making because they got in early.
Well, radiofreecash.com is even better, because all you have to do is
listen to the radio, which frees you up to do other stuff, like surf
the net, write your term paper, pay the bills, email friends - whatever!
They realize that your time is valuable, and they know that paying you
for it is the best way to get you to listen - they are effectively
starting a revolution in radio, and you should get in early - I did,
and you can too!

Just go to their website and sign up! Oh, and please use this link with
my referral number so I get credit for having referred you... it's
http://www.radiofreecash.com/home.asp?ref=RipleySt