Dear VMware User,

VMware 2.0 is ready! VMware 2.0 is great for people who need
to run multiple operating environments at the same time. We've
added useful new features and enhanced our innovative software
that creates a PC in a window on your desktop.
http://vmware1.m0.net/m/s.asp?H953102743X557529

New features in VMware 2.0 include:
- Suspend to disk and Instant Restore
- Up to a 50% performance increase over VMware 1.x
- SCSI disk support
- Automatic file system integration

Over 45,000 people participated in our 2.0 Beta program.
We've incorporated their feedback to make VMware 2.0
the best product we've ever shipped. Try it now!
http://vmware1.m0.net/m/s.asp?H953102743X556233

Thanks,
The VMware Team

To unsubscribe from this email list, click here:
http://vmware1.m0.net/m/u/vmw/v.asp?e=cypherpunks%40cyberpass.net

To forward this message on to a friend, click here:
http://vmware1.m0.net/m/s.asp?H953102743X502271e=cypherpunks%40cyberpass.net

This message is sent via Digital Impact, Inc. for VMware, Inc.
#17042