Hi! David Madore had an interesting idea - you can read about it at
http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/madore/misc/freespeech.html . Being a fan
of Delphi, I wrote a program that enables one to implement that idea.
Unfortunately, he doesn't have Windows, and - until Kylix shows up - I can't
compile it for Linux. [I don't have Free Pascal either.]

So, is there anybody willing to test this?

Thank you for your time,
Mark

-----
All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,
are placed irrevocably in the public domain, and may be used or modified
for any purpose, without permission, attribution, or notification.