Dear Friend/Bankcard Agent,

This email is to offer you a new "STATE OF THE ART"
merchant account Bankcard opportunity that will
revolutionize the bankcard industry in the next 3 years.
There really hasn't been a bankcard agent opportunity
able to overcome the major obstacle of  "time" killing your
deals until now.

If you have ever lost a deal waiting for...

· The deal to be approved
· Overnights that never come
· Checks that do not exist
· The mail
· "Wet" Signatures

This new opportunity presents a new and innovative way of approaching the Bankcard
business.

So You Will Never Lose A Deal Again!

YOU CAN FAX YOUR DEALS IN FOR A TRUE 24-HOUR APPROVAL AND A 48- HOUR TURN AROUND ON
RECEIVING A MERCHANT ACCOUNT!
· No overnight expenses, sometimes in absolute vein anyway.
· No waiting on the U.S. mail
· No lost contracts
· No waiting extra days and AGAIN having to over night other stuff to close the deal.

-We accept the high-risk business

-We send detailed reports to all agent offices by fax every day.

-We offer a fully fuctional online application, auto faxing system.

-In addition, our compensation program is real competitive with strong residuals.

-Also all major Real Time Processing Services are supported.

If you have an interest in exploring either a new bankcard opportunity over your
current company or feel you need a second alternative for getting accounts pushed
through that your current provider doesn't have the horse power for; please give us a
call @

1-800-288-7363- Please specify you are calling about the agent
opportunity

or email us @

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Let us be your business partner in the new millennium.

P.S. Being able to work with faxed applications in your current business is a real
treat!

P.S.S. AS A RESULT OF OUR BANK RELATIONSHIP WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER SAME-DAY APPROVALS ON
MERCHANT ACCOUNTS.

PBS
7657 Winnetka Ave
Canoga Park CA. 91306