Dear business friends,

We are very happy to find a contact to you.

We are interested in having sent about 50,000 to 100,000 emails (bulk emails) throughout the world. But we are not experienced in this activity yet. Please, can you be so kind and answer us the following questions:

  1. Can you ensure the emailing of the above mentioned quantity for us? Can you provide us with a list of continents and countries where do you email to so that we can chose where we are interested in having sent our email.
  2. Do you have any special requirements on messages that you are mailing (e.g. the size, format - doc., rtf., txt, etc.)?
  3. How much do you require for your service and how we should pay it?
  4. Can you ensure the messages to be sent to real and actual email addresses?

Please, be so kind and contact us as soon as possible if you are interested in this order so that we know whether to take into account your help or whether we are supposed to find another company providing bulk emails.

Thank you very much for you understanding.

We are looking forward to your soon answer.

Jitka & Josef Sysel

Czech Republic, Europe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS: We are seriously interested in it!!!