Even more interesting than the Peacefire study, arguably, are the responses
to it from blocking software vendors when I asked them why they apparently
have double standards. And conservative groups weren't happy about excerpts
of their pages being blocked as "hate speech" or whatnot:

http://www.treas.gov/fincen/infinc.html#dir

-Declan