> CDR: Re: CDR:...").  But an alternative that fixes that problem would
> be a separate header to carry the keyword using the X- convention.

I think your Spamming Detection System would probably ignore my posts: my
mail server strips all headers except for the from/to fields on every single
incoming/outgoing message. This also has the added disadvantage of not
letting me know which messages belong to which list, unless the mantainers
are polite enough to add a footer somewhere.

Alexandre Alvarez
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

* And no, unfortunately getting another mail server is not an option.