Dear [EMAIL PROTECTED],

To cancel your InYourEmail subscription, please follow this link

http://netezines.com/cgi-bin/usub.cgi?dfc8427a4a8a20279ac917532f77123c

You can use the check boxes on this web page to unsubscribe from a
particular newsletter, or to be completely removed from our mailing
list.

You will never be charged for any InYourEmail publication -- all are free and
always will be.

Subscribers receive only requested information from InYourEmail.  We respect
your decision to join us, and commit to you that we will never give, sell,
or lease personally identifiable information to any other party under any
circumstances.

This confirmation was sent to you because it was requested by someone at 216.177.2.3

Thank you again for joining us, and please feel free to tell a friend about
our InYourEmail publications.  We look forward to serving you.

Regards,
The InYourEmail Team

Please note, by confirming your subscription you are agreeing with the
InYourEmail program disclaimer.  Please click on the link provided below to
view the disclaimer.

http://www.inyouremail.com/disclaimer.html