There was talk about sending an automated email out to posters that do
not include CPUNK in their subject line.  This message would be best
handled by the listserv.  But if I understand correctly you can join
a moderated list instead of this one if you want to increase the signal
to noise ratio.

Latre, BMG

--
    __O    |     Information wants to be free!     |     __O    Bike
  _-\<,_   |  FreeBSD:The Power to Serve (easily)  |   _-\<,_    to