> > >      "A Cultist is one who has a strong belief in the Bible and the
> Second
> > >   Coming of Christ; who frequently attends Bible studies; who has a high
> > >   level of financial giving to a Christian cause; who home schools for
> > >   their children; who has accumulated survival foods and has a strong
> > >   belief in the Second Amendment; and who distrusts big  government.
> Any

I qualify for first two (maybe 3 depening on what you call high level) and
definitly the last one, does that make me cultist ? Maybe i should chnage
my name to mother shabooboo and start to spam the list for contributions
to my interstellar UFO building project ? ;)

I suppose given the things reno has said in the past, a statemnt with this
much ignorance in one sentence is hardly surprising.

Luckily i dont live in the US.

BTW what is the 2nd amendment to the US constitution ??

Does this sort of statement scare anybody else ?

Jason