Chet Uber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Maybe when you can learn the operation of listserv or majordomo or one
> of the other mailing list products, you can get out of the way.

You misattributed your flame. You're trying to flame "BHD", not
me. Please pay more attention to your attributions.

As for "BHD", I'd chalk it up to natural selection. He subscribes to
the list. He throws away the subscription email, and doesn't have
enough sense to unsubscribe from it using the same method he used to
subscribe in the first place. Let his mailbox be effectively put out
of commission.

One thing about the idiots like "BHD" is that they, like the spammers,
give us an easy way to keep up our creative writing skills.