Dear Science Online user:

AAAS and Science announce "The Best of Science -
Neuroscience," a compilation of the most important
neuroscience research ever put in one complete volume.

"The Best of Science - Neuroscience" has full-text
articles and reports straight from the pages of Science
- the best work we've published in the field, complete
and unabridged.

The volume begins with an introduction by former
Editor-in-chief of Science, Floyd Bloom, and Science's
Deputy Managing Editor for Biology, Katrina Kelner and
features articles and reports on Aging &
Neurodegeneration and Circadian Rhythms.

"The Best of Science - Neuroscience" is the most
comprehensive collection of neuroscience research ever
available from Science - all in one limited edition
breakthrough volume essential to every reference desk
and shelf.

Visit http://www.aaas.org/membership/neuroscience.htm
to order your copy online or contact our Customer
Service Department at 202-326-6417 for more
information!

----
When you registered for free partial access to Science
Online, you agreed to receive occasional email messages
from AAAS.  If you would not like to receive emails from
AAAS in the future, please reply to this message with the
word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject and your EMAIL
ADDRESS in the body and we will CANCEL YOUR FREE
PARTIAL ACCESS to Science Online.

-----
Debbie Stromberg
Office of Membership and Meetings
American Association for the Advancement of Science
1200 New York Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20005
(202) 326-6731
FAX (202) 898-7825