Please direct feedback and/or questions you have to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] , do not just reply to the brainteaser
newsletter.

Today's brainteaser:

I live above a star, and yet I never burn;
I have eleven neighbors, and yet none of them turn;
I am visited in sequence, first, last or in between;
PRS are my initials, now tell me what I mean.

What am I?


For the solution for today's teaser, goto:
http://www.brainteasers.net


*---------> What Are YOU Interested In? <----------*

* Free Stuff * Bizarre News * Recipes * Travel
* Gardening * Clean Jokes * Dirty Jokes * History
* Beauty Tips * Contests/Games * Make Money * Insults

Whatever YOU want we've got! All FREE delivered via email.
Visit: http://www.shagmail.com/al/affiliates.cgi?9391>;
 Go to ShagMail


The previous Brainteaser:

After two years, Jeff was stepping down from being the secretary
of a group of animal rights activists.  To show him their
appreciation a bunch of them took him out one sunny afternoon.
Jeff shot an eagle and everyone congratulated him.  Where had they
gone?

Solution:

To play golf, an eagle is when you get 2 under par on a single
hole.


WIN $100,000!!!!!
In the next few seconds you could become $100,000 richer! Play
Scratch-4-Cash at Webstakes.com and find out instantly if you're
our next big winner. It&#8217;s FUN & it&#8217;s FREE to play!
http://www.clk4.com/cgi-bin/conv.pl?18863


And the day before:

Movie Title.  What popular movie title has been embelished below?

Solar Satellite of the Members of the Pongidae Family

Solution:

Planet of the Apes





Would you like to our daily brainteaser on your own website?
Now you can with just a single line of code!
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] for details

You can find Previous weeks Brainteasers and Solutions visit
http://www.brainteasers.net/archive.html

To unsubscribe from this newsletter please send a blank email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with UNSUBSCRIBE as the
subject.

Reply via email to