Thanks for downloading Shockmachine!

We hope everything went okay with your download and installation,
but if you had any trouble, please go back to either download it
again or get installation instructions. This link will take you back quickly:

http://www.shockwave.com/freeshockmachine/

Shockmachine is a great way to enhance your Web entertainment
experience. Now you can take all your shockwave.com favorites....
TO GO! With your Shockmachine, you can:

* SAVE all your favorite games, cartoons, puzzles, and more!
* Play them all OFFLINE!
* Enjoy them FULL-SCREEN (the way they were meant to be seen).
* COLLECT and ORGANIZE things the way you like them.
* CONTROL the playback of your favorites -- just like a VCR!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save your shockwave.com favorites
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shockmachine lets you store hundreds of titles in this handy little
carrying case. And unlike luggage you take on vacation, this one
won't get too big and heavy! Each time you save Shockwave
Entertainment, you only take up about 225K of space on your hard
drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Organize your Shockwave Entertainment
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Each shockwave.com favorite you save is stored in a cartridge and
then placed in a carousel. We start you out with seven carousels but
you can rename them, reorganize them, add or delete carousels and
cartridges whenever you want. It really is your personal Web
entertainment center!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Get Started!!
To get started using your Shockmachine, just click on the "Click to
Start" cartridge -- it's that easy! If you need more detailed help,
select the help button on the lower right panel of your Shockmachine
or visit the Shockmachine Help section on shockwave.com at:
http://www.shockwave.com/help/

EVERYTHING we've got on shockwave.com is savable to your Shockmachine.
What are you waiting for? C'mon, start playing and saving right now!

the shockwave.com team
http://www.shockwave.com