I wanted to search the list archive for an answer to my question,
but I didn't found it. So I may ask a question that was already
answered on this list.

Why doesn't support the mixmaster reply blocks (i.e. the EMACS
mailcrypt doesn't support it)? There is a simple mechanism to do
it. Look at this mail format:

| Normal Mixmaster header                           |
| Prepared Reply Block:                             |
| Encrypted such that it will arrive as cleartext.  |
|                                                   |
|   3DES-key 1                                      |
|   ...                                             |
|   3DES-key n                                      |
|   Session key                                     |
|   Session key                                     | up to here is the reply block
| Appended Block by the reply:                      |
|                                                   |
|   Text which will arrive encrypted by the chain   |
|   3DES-key n ... 3DES-key 1 Session key           |
|                                                   |

The replyer will insert the last block (while removing the session key)
encrypted by the Session key. The remailer chain will decrypt
the Prepared Reply Block and encrypt the Appended Block. The
recipient (and the last remailer if the Prepared Reply Block isn't
encrypted) gets the cleartext Prepared Reply Block and can
decipher the Appended Block, if decryption of encrypted text
is the cleartext.

Please CC to me, as I'm not yet subscribed to the list.
--
Stefan Karrmann