On Thu, 17 Aug 2000, Tom Vogt wrote:

> after talking to several interested people (bcc'ed on this mail), there
> seems to be considerable interest in a physical meeting in europe.
>
> so, I'll be organizing one.
>
> whoever is interested in attending a physical meeting in hamburg,
> germany (precise date, time and agenda to be determined), please post
> either here or contact me directly. with date/time wishes and agenda
> items.

Yip. Interested. Definitely interested. What happened to that meeting in
munich ? Do you need any help organizing ?
Did you announce on the meetingpunks list as well (not subscribed yet,
just doing that...) ?
How about setting up a seperate mailing-list for discussion agenda etc ?
The s/n-ratio on Cypherpunks is a little bit too high for my taste.

Cheers,
-Ralf

--
Ralf-P. Weinmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGP fingerprint: 2048/46C772078ACB58DEF6EBF8030CBF1724