Title: RE: Re: Is kerberos broken?

Bill Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] writes:
>Typical estimates for the entropy of English text are 1 bit/character;
>I'd expect most alphabet-based human languages are similar.

However, a good strategy is to use a phrase as a memory aid, but
construct the password from, say, the first letter of each word.
For example, if you use Gilbert and Sullivan as your guide,
"The flowers that bloom in the spring, tra la la. have nothing
to do with the case." becomes "Tftbits,tll,hntdwtc"

I rather doubt that your local script-kiddie will break that
password. (ps: I don't use this or anything similar.)

Martin Minow
[EMAIL PROTECTED]