What does this look like, homework "R" us?!  Please enlighten us as to
which university you are going to, so we can forward your mail to the
English department: it sounds like they could use a good
housecleaning.  As for seatbelts: I would suggest that you never use one
yourself--perhaps we can all be so lucky as to see you dead on the side of
the road.  Perhaps we could even hold a cotillion on your grave.