Now we're getting somewhere!

Not just "another mythical currency', but a mythical currency based on
government distributed mythical currency, or even more labyrinthine... a
mythical currency based on another mythical currency (bitkoin).

I want to drop this 4-1-1 about crapitalism on ya all:

http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/145508373404

Rr

Ps. Remember folks, the petroleum age and industrial revolution are
(soon to be 'were') just a microscopic blip, an anomaly, a zit, on
history's timeline.