An excerpt from my review. At least in his complaint that the US
constitution doesn't restrict the actions of private entities as it does
government, he is the opposite of a cpunk. If you needed more evidence,
check out his chapter bashing libertarianism.

-Declan

http://www.wired.com/news/news/politics/story/22101.html

                      The real problem is that Lessig's proposed
                      solution is no better. He bemoans that
                      too much of the Internet is run by
                      companies and individuals instead of by
                      bureaucrats and legislators -- and the