Michael Motyka wrote:
> While water definitely has structure and the structure is altered by the
> presence of other substances it's pretty dynamic. The only persistent
> structure created by their "work" is the business structure and the
> cause is more one of profit margin and placebo effect than trained
> liquids.

the interesting aspect here is that while there IS some effect (people
get better) it can't yet be explained by science, except by falling back
to some empty catch-all phrases (placebo effect). however (and this is
where I think it gets interesting) science has an implicit rule that
says "science can explain everything". large parts of the history of
science consisted in molding itself to accomplish new explanations. I
watch with interest seing how the currently unexplainable will become
explainable not because it changed, but because science changed.

in the end, a lot of recent quantum physics reads MUCH weirder than
structured water. :)