--
At 09:59 AM 7/27/2000 -0700, Tim May wrote:
 > A kind of language for generating complex protocols was something
 > Eric Hughes and I discussed at length before even holding the first
 > meeting of what became the Cypherpunks group.

Such a language would not be very useful.  We have a lot of great crypto
libraries, and with those libraries we can whip up any such protocol quite
easily.  The hard part is putting a cool user interface on the protocol,
and marketing the resulting product.

     --digsig
          James A. Donald
      DOGEeV3E8AkiC9wMJg1jffiyAma+3nxOt84KTDMK
      4f994yipFEN7vBPwPdcAxBiPP7YYI/7gb9ya04epo