Dear Zagat Member,

A good meal shouldn't be hard to find. That's why we at zagat.com
(http://www.zagat.com) have made it even easier to get the goods
on restaurants for every occasion. Let us tell you the ways:

OUR SITE IS FASTER THAN EVER: Diners hate to wait. So we've
decreased the downtime between starting your search and reading
the restaurant reviews you're looking for.

OUR HOME IS YOUR HOME: Once you've picked the locale you want to
search, it becomes your zagat.com home base. Each time you visit
the site, you'll go directly to your area of choice without
clicking -- unless, of course, you want to check out what's going
on across the country or abroad.

LET THE SEARCH BEGIN: We've rearranged our navigation. From your
first click, you'll be able to look for reviews by restaurant
name. Or browse by neighborhood. Or work through the lists Zagat
is famous for, like Most Popular and Best Buys.

Drop by and take a look. It's free –- and no reservations are
required.

Your friends at:

http://www.zagat.com

As a user of zagat.com we thought you might appreciate this
important update. If you would rather not receive such updates
in the future, please click here:

http://update2.zagat.com/X7RT074D54B93A645572

or REPLY and write UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.