--- begin forwarded text

Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:06:33 +0100
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Fearghas McKay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fwd: News: Red Hat to Acquire C2Net
Sender: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--- begin forwarded text

From: C2Net Sales <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Stronghold Announce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: News: Red Hat to Acquire C2Net
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:43:01 +0100
Sender: mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Stronghold Customer:

We want you to be among the first to hear this important news: C2Net
has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by the company
responsible for the most popular open-source Linux distribution in the
world, Red Hat, Inc.

Will Stronghold still be available for other platforms? Of course! Will
C2Net still provide world-class support? You bet--and more! With the
addition of Red Hat's resources, we will soon be able to offer vastly
expanded support options, coverage, services and products. Stronghold will
be even stronger than ever.

What about the people at C2Net? We are still here, and we expect to
continue producing and supporting the Stronghold software as we have since
1995. Our staff and offices in Oakland, California and Newbury, England
will remain in place, with the same phone numbers, email addresses, and web
URLs.

If you want more information, you can read the official press release and
FAQ at http://www.int.c2.net/press/

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? We'd love to hear from you! Send them to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- end forwarded text

--- end forwarded text

--
R. A. Hettinga <mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>