Such a boring line of technicality. As though anyone is in a position to call
themselves "the Russian government" - and deliver 'anonymously' to Wikileaks.
Assange guilty of the same duplicitous doublethink as the machine he is
destroying. However many hands the documentary evidence passed through by the
time Assange was given access, the Feds have the boxes that were wrecked and
stolen from, and the NSA has selectors for points of origin for all traffic
logged in massive vaults. Who knows, but citing Assange as an authority, as
opposed to an actor in this drama is duplicity defined.