On Fri, 27 Jan 2017 22:20:36 -0500
grarpamp <grarp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016

> According to one think tank that studies corruption in government, 85%
> of the world lives under governments that are essentially corrupt.

        Here we go again with the same mind numbing stupidity.

        Tell us grarpamp, which governments make up the allegedly 'non
        corrupt' 15%?

        let's see : it's actually only 3 countries : first and foremost
        isreal - then england and the Great USA.

        right? Or perhaps whatever 'think tank' you are quoting is
        completely full of itself.  Hey, for people who don't get it :
        the only good government is a dead government.