On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 05:45:21 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I believe the correct libertarian position is no
> GOVERNMENT borders.  Not no borders at all.

        A government (or state, same shit) is a group of criminals who
        'grant' themselves 'jurisdiction' over a geographical area. In
        turn a geographical/geometrical area has 'boundaries' or
        borders. So, no government, no political borders. Of course,
        your house will still have 'borders' but that has nothing to do
        with free movement of people.

        However there's also something called the american government
        and those psychos think they own the whole world. So for the
        american government there actually are no borders...though they
        also 'enforce' borders when it suits them. Then again, the lack
        of logical consistency of the US gov't doesn;t prove anything.