I'm paying attention, just not to rural simply list if tripe like that. Some
people hold views that are not the same as yours. Unilateral selection of
policy by a vocal or violent minority is a) our status quo- what got us into
this mess in the first place b) stupid and destined to fail for lack of self
awareness.