Top posted! OMFG!

I beg to differ about not putting spaces in links you don't want followed. List archives are suck suck sucked dry daily for un-obfucated email addresses and links by all kinds of bot-sucks.

Oh and fuck your html phobia. Learn to view your emails in plain text and ignore the question marks caused by copying/pasting in subject lines. I'll bet the "Dominoes" from Chinese or Hindi characters you're too stupid to install fonts for make you apoplectic too.