miles.  Bury it before a high tide, and the tide will erase the marks of
the digging.  That is how we deal around here with child protective
services and people who go pig hunting on private land without permission.

On 2019-03-01 06:10, Punk wrote:
        yeah, you never learned even the A of the ABC of libertarianism, we
know that.

Libertarianism 101: It is right to use violence on people who violate your property, and no property is more precious than children.

But, back to topic of safe drops:

Even for people who live in the big city, take a look at google earth. There is wilderness not very far from you, and lots of people visit that wilderness for reasons other than collecting a drop.